Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar is among the well-known and prestigious engineering colleges in India. The colleges are known for the offering is world class education and placement. There is number of top colleges that are unable to cope with the KIIT when it comes to the engineering education. The college has a very experienced faculty that includes the teachers from various professions with commendable past works. The institute holds an entrance examination known asKIITEE, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination. The college organized the exam every year for the 12th pass students to a chance to enroll themselves in the KIITEE. Below is the important information that you should know if you are one of the students planning to take KIITEE? The exams being conducted by the institute in more than 60 states across India and through online mode.
Eligibility Criteria for KIITEE 2018
In order to appear for the KIITEE students need to be eligible for certain criteria mentioned by the KIITEE. If the student is fulfilling the criteria then only allowed to take the examination by the institute.
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Aspirants
- Students must have passed the 12th standard in 2016 or 2017 then only allowed to appear in the exam and can opt the B.tech 4 years course.
- Have also attended the college/school full time or regular
- In order to be eligible for the entrance examination of KIITEE, the students must have passed the 10+2 with minimum 60% marks in Physics, math, and Chemistry together.
KIITEE 2018 Process
The process for taking the admission in KIIT will take in 5 steps for you
- For successfully appearing in the examination first you need to fill the registration form on the website of KIIT. Just go to the website and fill the KIITEE registration form and you will be charged for the form.
- Once you successfully submit your form then wait for some days you will get you admit card. The admit card most probably comes in somewhere between the April to May.
- Appear for KIITEE 2018 and give you best to clear the exam with the maximum score and generally exams held in the month of April.
- Now, check the exam results as the results are declared somewhere in the first or second week of May.
- If you will be successful to secure cut-off scores than you will be able to take admission KIIT, you need to be present in the college for counseling.
Important Dates to Remember For KIITEE 2018
- The registration for the KIITEEalready has been started from November 2017 and still going on. If you have not registered yourself for the exam yet then go and register now it will be closing soon.
- April 10, 2018, is the last for the institute to host the admit cards of all the aspirants on its website. By the 10th of April, you will get you admit cards and get ready for the exams
- After giving the exams the most awaited moments for the students that are exam results will be declared by KIIT on May 5. The exam results will be declared online by the institute.
- After the exam result, the counseling for the selected candidates will start from 10th of May 2018. If you are among the selected students then you should appear for the counseling as soon as possible to block your seat.